Sports challenge

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1660 by idy
Sports challenge was created by idy
What challenges and opportunities do you think exist in promoting and advancing women's sports on a global scale?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #1691 by amjad
Replied by amjad on topic Sports challenge
Common problems female athletes have with sports injuries
Ankle sprains. Female athletes have a higher incidence of lower extremity injuries than male athletes. ...
Stress fractures. Bone stress injuries in the legs are also much more common in female athletes than in male athletes. ...
ACL tears. ...
Shoulder instability.

More
6 months 1 week ago #2436 by Doladiti
Replied by Doladiti on topic Sports challenge
The promotion and advancement of women's sports on a global scale face a number of challenges and opportunities. One major challenge is overcoming the long-standing gender stereotypes and biases that exist in the sports world. Many people, including some women, still believe that women are not capable of competing at the same level as men. This can make it difficult to secure funding and media coverage for women's sports. However, there are also many opportunities to advance women's sports. With the rise of social media and the internet, it is now easier than ever to showcase women's sports to a global audience. Additionally, more and more countries are

More
6 months 1 week ago #2494 by Nihal5528
Replied by Nihal5528 on topic Sports challenge
This will be a controversial answer, but probably religion. Just look at all of the women subjegated under radical Islam in the Middle East. Forced to wear full body covering in the hot desert, not allowed to go anywhere without a man, female genital mutilation, etc.

As a woman in the western world, the only thing that really ever held me back was Christianity. I was raised to be ashamed of myself and my sexuality. Whenever I had a sexual urge, I felt dirty and it took me forever to allow myself to masturbate. I can't imagine how much more oppressive it would have been had I been born gay or transgender.

Religion told me that I must look and act a certain way. When I left it, I was finally set free. Religion also oppresses men as well, but not to the extent that it harms women.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds